Our Executive Committee oversee development of marketing/communications plans, programs and policies (may require individual task forces) on our website, public relations and general outreach. We assure that positions adopted by the Board of Directors on public affairs and/or public awareness are presented clearly, consistently and persuasively. The Executive Committee also monitors industry news and identify when there is a need for NERUCA to “take a stand”.
Our Executive Committee Provides
- Facilitate decision making between Board meetings.
- Act on urgent or crisis topics as they arise.
- Discuss various topics as required, or of importance.
- Inform other committees, Board of Directors and membership on specific topics.
- Ensure overseeing of Board policies ensuring good governance practices.
- Ensure that all Board members serve on at least one committee.