The Bylaws Committee is a standing committee of NERUCA. The Bylaws Committee meets several times a year to review and if necessary update the bylaws. If you are interested in participating on the Bylaws Committee please contact a member of the Executive Committee.
The bylaws Committee ensures the proper functioning of our organization.
Committee Chair: Michael P.M. Pond, MD
Our ByLaws Committee Provides
- Maintains our organizations ByLaws.
- Communications to membership pertaining to the ByLaws and any amendments.
- Provide updates to membership as they occur.
- Provide easy to read and undestand guidelines or documents.
- Respond to inquiries or requests in a reasonable timeframe.
Download the Current NERUCA ByLaws:
2021 ByLaws NERUCA