The Membership Committee works to ensure that our members benefit from being part of NERUCA and to continue to grow NERUCA to represent all of the members of the Urgent Care community in the Northeast
The goals of the membership committee are to retain, grow, and nurture membership to ensure that the urgent care industry continues to become a leader in providing convenient, high quality, and cost effective care. We establish policies, programs, and procedures, and oversee the implementation of member recruitment and retention. In addition, we make recommendations concerning membership dues and serve the association as a sounding board on membership. NERUCA also advises and supports activities related to delivering the member value proposition as driven by the NERUCA mission, vision and values statements and the strategic plan.
Our Membership Committee Provides
- Legislative advocacy efforts specific to your Urgent Care business.
- Local representation at the state and regional level.
- Proactive monitoring of legislative and regulatory issues that could affect urgent care.
- Proactive representation and leadership with payers.
- Networking opportunities with the regional and national leaders in Urgent Care.
- Serve as a resource for other organizations interested in the practice of Urgent Care Medicine.
- Partnership program to help you save time and money.
- Proactive “Think Tank” to help guide you through impending changes.
- Have your voice heard to help shape the organization’s overall goals.
- Resources and educational offerings to help build your business, including webinars and an annual conference.
Committee Chair: Lynn Rosen, MBS