Our Education Committee is charged with putting together educational workshops for providers and staff, securing CME for educational events, and most importantly organizing what has been the premier educational event for urgent care in our region; the annual North East Regional Urgent Care Conference
In addition we initiate, produce, review, oversee, and/or evaluate activities and services that promote education for and development of individuals working in urgent care. Identify and create educational opportunities around issues of clinical and business concern to members. Identify and coordinate development of educational products including webinars and other activities. We search for other educational opportunities for our members.
The education committee will focus on programs and plans for the current NERUCA annual conference, scheduled for November 7-8th. For more information click here.
Our Education Committee Provides
- Facilitate communications with sponsors for education purposes.
- Set up and manage yearly conferences
- Bring webinar content to membership
- Keep members updated on educational pieces as it relates to urgent care
- Provide research as needed for the committee.
- Identify and participate in “tabling” opportunities throughout the urgent care community and the regions NERUCA services.
Committee Chair: Jo Ann Gates, MD, FAAP
This committee meets once a month on the second Tuesday.