You will find our current and past webinars listed here. For any of the webinars you would like to join, just follow the instructions and add it to your calendar!
The Healthcare and M&A Transaction Advisory Groups at Gettry Marcus CPA, P.C., in partnership with NERUCA, is proud to offer the following complimentary webinar to NERUCA’s members.
When: March 31, 2022 12:00pm
Private Equity Investments In Urgent Care
Evaluating Opportunities and Risks In Private Equity Transactions
Establishing Best Practices to Maximize Purchase Price
As investment bankers and private equity-backed healthcare platforms continue to reach out to independent urgent care operators with offers to invest in their centers, owners are now facing challenging questions:
• Is “now” the right time to sell?
• What is a reasonable valuation for my business?
• How do I explore opportunities in the market?
• How do I respond to an “unexpected” offer to be acquired?
Some of the key areas that will be discussed include:
• The current state of private equity investments in urgent care, including
the key factors driving private equity investments.
• The risks and benefits of private equity vs. other investment options.
• An overview of the M&A process – from early stage planning to closing.
• Acquisition strategies and evaluation of targets.
• Deal structuring, negotiations and due diligence.
• Assembling an M&A advisory team.
FREE Master Clinicians Webinar: COVID-19 The Evolving Landscape
NERUCA and Master Clinicians bring you a free webinar on COVID-19 and an introduction to their CME courses.
When: Friday, December 3rd, 2021
Time: 3:00pm – 5:00pm
Webinar Outline & Topics of Discussion
• NERUCA Introduction to Webinar | Master Clinicians on NERUCA Partnership & Membership
COVID-19: The Evolving Landscape Course:
COVID-19 management and vaccine recommendations have been constantly evolving. Listen to Dr. Frank Illuzi as he discusses current guidelines and recommendations
This course is worth 2 category 1 CME credits
Delta Strain Update
FREE Laceration Webinar
NERUCA and The Laceration Course are proud to bring you a free webinar on lacerations. Dr. Patrick O’Malley will be presenting a 60 minute webinar on basic and advanced topics.
When: Tuesday, November 16th 2021
Laceration Webinar Overview
This free webinar will cover basic and advanced topics that you must be familiar with in order to take care of patients with lacerations in the urgent care setting.
-Busting myths and bad practice habits
-When to consult and transfer
-Pearls and tricks of the trade
-Must have products for your clinic