Become A Member
NERUCA benefits are now included in your UCA dues!
Members within our Chapter region are automatically enrolled in NERUCA: CLICK HERE
Your NERUCA Membership Benefits:
• Legislative advocacy efforts specific to your Urgent Care business
• Local representation at the state and regional level
• Proactive representation and leadership with payers
• Networking opportunities with the regional and national leaders in Urgent Care
• Serve as a resource for other organizations interested in the practice of Urgent Care Medicine
• Legislation updates to keep you informed
• Proactive “Think Tank” to help guide you through impending changes
• Have your voice heard to help shape the organization’s overall goals
• Resources and educational offerings to help build your business
• Regional Conference
The combination of NERUCA’s local reach and impact with UCA’s national presence, programs and resources creates a stronger industry for all of us.
We anticipate ongoing forces that may present as both challenges and opportunities. Either way, there is more strength in our numbers, with a more powerful voice to be heard. The Board of NERUCA looks forward to your membership and input.
For more information, and to learn how you can get involved at the local level, please reach out to our the Government Affairs Committee Chair, Jonathan Halpert ([email protected]) or Danielle Secor ([email protected])
UCA MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL PROCESS:
• On the 10th of each month renewal reminders are executed.
• An email is sent to those expiring the month after next ~ 45 days out.
• A postal reminder and invoice are sent to those expiring in the next month.
• A postal reminder and invoice is sent to those who expired the previous month.
• We have a “task force” for membership that also starts calling those who have recently expired.
• Along the other regular communications, we send an email to the key contact every 6 months with the list of individuals tied to the account to verify they are still with the organization.
• We also are proactively asking orgs that do not have their seats filled for individuals tied to the account asking them for additional names.
Retain, grow and nurture membership to ensure the Urgent Care Industry continues to become a leader in providing convenient, high quality and cost-effective care.
For Member Organizations:
Chapter dues for member organizations are based on the number of centers in the states covered by NERUCA.
If you have any questions please reach out to us directly at: [email protected]